On October 14, the first teaser of ” Snowdrop” – the noisy project starring Jung Hae In and Jisoo (BLACKPINK) was released. Although the teaser is quite short and does not show much content, Korean netizens have expressed disappointment with the female lead Jisoo.
In the teaser, Jisoo only said two sentences correctly: “I miss you. I wish to see you even once” and did not reveal her face. But many comments commented that her voice did not have much emotion, not suitable for the voice of the actress. The acting ability of the beautiful girl group BLACKPINK is also questioned.
Jisoo gets a lot of criticism even though the drama hasn’t aired yet
However, there are also many objections, saying that it is too early to impose prejudice on Jisoo. She also made a lot of effort to get the producer to play the lead role.
– Jisoo’s voice is not good… So even if the historical issue is resolved, the acting controversy will still be.
– Jisoo’s voice is so boring.
-I’m most worried about Jisoo’s acting… If she doesn’t act well, a lot of criticism will come.
– The teaser shows Jisoo’s awkward acting.
-Why does every teaser judge Jisoo’s acting?
– Wow, I find Jisoo’s voice sweet and gentle or faint.
– Jisoo has worked hard to make the best of her first drama. The deep female voice is not without any actors. Each person has a unique feature, every actor must have a feminine voice.
-What can you say about Jisoo’s acting, I also like her old voice so much. Regarding the controversy, the Blue House spoke up and let the movie show before it was good, the acting also had to wait to see it before it could be judged.
Source: Netizenbuzz Vtrans
Set in Seoul in 1987, Snowdrop revolves around Young Cho (Jisoo) – a young student girl who accidentally saved Im Suho (Jung Hae In) – a student of a prestigious university when he suddenly rushed into the dormitory. woman in a wounded state. Young Cho hid him and cared for his wounds even in the face of danger under close supervision.
The movie airs every Saturday and Sunday in December on JTBC and parallels on Disney+.